This isn't really a blog, its more of a holding page for my domain (seems a shame not to have a page), if I know you then add me on either LinkedIn or Facebook (links are on the right), however if I don't know you then I won't add you!

Sunday 26 June 2011

Linkedin permanently running on the blackberry

Having owned a blackberry for around nine months now, I know some of the things to be aware of.  Firstly always close down apps properly by pressing the back button and not the end call button, as the end call button leaves your app running in the background consuming data and burning battery.

For some reason the Linkedin app runs in the background permanently, consuming processor power, data and potentially battery life.  Not a clue why it does this and the only way I can stop this is by uninstalling it. Which I don't want to, as Linkedin is a useful app to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment