This isn't really a blog, its more of a holding page for my domain (seems a shame not to have a page), if I know you then add me on either LinkedIn or Facebook (links are on the right), however if I don't know you then I won't add you!

Thursday 14 July 2011

Does the US mean that spotify will make a Blackberry app

Spotify is a great music streaming service (although not for the free users now they have added limits to what you can do), although it was only when I read the spotify press release did I realise that spotify up until today was a european service only.  Normally the US gets services and thne they finally get rolled out to the UK.

Hopefully this may reult in spotify putting a Blackberry version of the app out, which as I've said previously would make me sign up to the £10 a month premium service.

Spotify press release - Hello america spotify here

No comments:

Post a Comment