This isn't really a blog, its more of a holding page for my domain (seems a shame not to have a page), if I know you then add me on either LinkedIn or Facebook (links are on the right), however if I don't know you then I won't add you!

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Dissertation Series - Resistances to Data Mining - Awareness


Before an organisation commits resources to any development there must have been a catalyst to drive the company down that development route.  Technical staff either have to make managers aware of new technologies that could be applied or senior managers need to be aware of these technologies and seek to employ them in their organisation. 
This rational can be applied to data mining, if there isn’t awareness in the organisation of data mining then it is unlikely it would be pursued as a future development.

No comments:

Post a Comment