This isn't really a blog, its more of a holding page for my domain (seems a shame not to have a page), if I know you then add me on either LinkedIn or Facebook (links are on the right), however if I don't know you then I won't add you!

Monday 21 February 2011

Spotify on the blackberry please!

Spotify is a great cloud based music service which offers free (although with advertising) through a Pc based client, for those willing to pay for the "Premium service" the adverts can be removed and music can also to be streamed to your compatible mobile device "have a Spotify-friendly phone. iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Symbian and Palm are all in the gang.".
 
Anyone else notice the glaring omission?  Surely Blackberry users like music and would benefit from an inexpensive client being developed.  I'm sure blackberries app stored (app world) isn't as difficult to get apps authorised as the iPhones app store.

Come on Spotify develop a client for the Blackberry, no prizes for what phone I use!

*UPDATE* Spotify contacted me, it seems a little non-comittal!

"We are constantly developing new versions of Spotify so it's not impossible that a version for your phone would turn up. Unfortunately, I don't have any information though on if/when this could be available."

No comments:

Post a Comment