This isn't really a blog, its more of a holding page for my domain (seems a shame not to have a page), if I know you then add me on either LinkedIn or Facebook (links are on the right), however if I don't know you then I won't add you!

Thursday 15 March 2012

Reality TV for geeks - Be the Next Microsoft Employee

It seems Microsoft are jumping on the back of the popularity of reality talent shows with its "be the next Microsoft employee" web series.

They're looking for someone with SQL skills to produce a video about themselves and go through a web-based reality series.


Places are open now and if you want to know more use the link at the bottom or watch the video with this overly enthusiastic american guy.


Source http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/bethenext.aspx?WT.mc_id=BTN_MSL

No comments:

Post a Comment